Oceanic Foot Spa is in a beautiful waterfront space that is in the heart of Foster City. The spa is a 2000 square feet of relaxing and tastefully decorated paradise. We have 5 body massage rooms, one facial room, and open space to host 10 people at any time for foot massage.
Great customer experience is our top priority. Owners of Oceanic have invested significantly to upgrade the place. The back entrance leads to the lagoon.
Oceanic Signature Goji Berry-Rose Tea
After a massage, guests can relax on the deck with a cup of Oceanic signature Goji Berry-Rose tea. Goji Berry (also called Wolfberries) contain many nutrients and phytochemicals including
- 11 essential and 22 trace dietary minerals
- 18 amino acids
- 6 essential vitamins
- 8 polysaccharides and 6 monosaccharides
- 5 unsaturated fatty acids, including the essential fatty acids, linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid
- beta-sitosterol and other phytosterols
- 5 carotenoids, including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin (below), lutein, lycopene and cryptoxanthin, a xanthophyll
- numerous phenolic pigments (phenols) associated with antioxidant properties
Unsupported claim that a Chinese man named Li Qing Yuen, who was said to have consumed wolfberries daily, lived to the age of 252 years (1678–1930).
Come and join us.
We have ample free parking. Inside Edgewater Place Shopping Center, next to Lucky Store, there are Japanese, Mexico, Greek and American restaurants.
Spend an relaxing hour at Oceanic Foot Spa, check out our deck at the back, and enjoy the most beautiful sunset in the peninsula. Weather is great all year long here.